[Tweeters] Westport Seabirds pelagic May 21 Space is available

Bill Tweit bill.tweit at gmail.com
Sat May 14 18:37:03 PDT 2022

We had to cancel the Westport Seabirds trip scheduled for today, May 14,
due to wind, rain and sea conditions. We are rescheduling for Saturday
May 21, and unfortunately, not everyone who was signed up for today's tripi
can reschedule.

This means there is space available, an unusual condition for us as
otherwise our trips are largely booked until fall.

May trips are great for northbound Arctic birds in breeding plumage:
Sabine's Gulls, Arctic Terns, both phalaropes, jaegers. It can also be
good for marine mammals, and, of course, oddities can show up anytime>

Bill Tweit