[Tweeters] Nashville Warbler - Bainbridge Island 5/8

Steve Hampton stevechampton at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:46:06 PDT 2022

We've just had a small flurry of NASHVILLE WARBLERS in Jefferson County,
considering there were only two prior records on eBird. They are rather
rare on the Olympic Peninsula. Jackie Canterbury recorded one singing on
May 3 on Marrowstone Island; Brian Ellis found one yesterday at Kah Tai
Lagoon, Port Townsend; and today Peter Mann and I had presumably Ellis's
(near the small pond) and another further north in the riparian woods at
Kah Tai.

Record shots of the latter are here, along with a full list. The place was
dripping with migrants, mostly Wilson's Warblers.
https://ebird.org/checklist/S109457349

good birding,

--
​Steve Hampton​