[Tweeters] Kent Ponds/GRNRA parking?

Raphael Fennimore raphael.fennimore at gmail.com
Sun May 8 17:44:51 PDT 2022

Hello Karen,

The best parking for Kent Ponds currently is on the eastern end of South 226th Street, just off of 64th Avenue - you will find space for 3 or 4 cars there.

The GPS coordinates of that parking spot are (47.4004309, -122.2551664), and there is no address for the parking spots, but it is across the street and east a bit from a business called ‘Ricardo Beverly Hills’ at 6329 S 226th St, Kent, WA 98032.

Good birding!

Raphael Fennimore
Normandy Park, WA