[Tweeters] Birding in the Sequim area?

J Christian Kessler 1northraven at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 20:59:30 PDT 2022

Jim --

Jane would not emphasize this, but that book, and it's being hosted (with
updates) online, are products of the Washington Ornithological Society, and
Jane is WOS webmaster and thus responsible for much of this. WOS provides
some other online services that might be of interest as well.

Chris Kessler

--
"moderation in everything, including moderation"
Rustin Thompson