[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch } Loch Ness? - DCCO

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Mon Mar 7 12:25:16 PST 2022

Tweeters,

I am not certain whether the fish in Union Bay consider our green-eyed Double-crested Cormorants or our swiftly-swimming River Otters as their local versions of Loch Ness monsters. I do know if I was fish migrating through the bay I would be scared. This week’s post focuses on the avian side of the equation. I hope you enjoy it.

https://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2022/03/loch-ness.html <https://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2022/03/loch-ness.html>

Have a great day on Union Bay, where nature lives in the city and Black Birders are welcome.

Sincerely,
Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net