[Tweeters] Peregrine Falcons in Fife

Beverly Choltco-Devlin bcholtcodevlin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:45:05 PST 2022

I was driving that route late last week, saw them and thought the exact
same thing! I drove that route every day for 8 years to go to work and, as
you have mentioned, the poles usually had red-tailed hawks. I was thinking
of going back this weekend and pulling off to the side of I5 to confirm.

Best, Beverly