[Tweeters] Swifts Night Out in Monroe returns August 20th

Brian Zinke zinke.pilchuck at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:54:32 PDT 2022

Hi Tweets,

After a two-year hiatus due to the pandemic, we’re excited to be hosting
the annual Swifts Night Out event in Monroe in person again on August 20th.

>From 4pm until dusk, nature lovers, community groups, families, and anyone

with an interest in the spectacular can enjoy an evening on the lawn to
watch the Vaux’s Swifts descend into their evening chimney roost at the
school. While waiting for the swifts to appear around sunset, there will be
children’s activities, vendor booths, and a presentation available in the
Wagner Center Auditorium.

For more information please visit our Swifts Night Out webpage:
https://www.pilchuckaudubon.org/swifts-night-out

Or RSVP/share the event on Facebook: https://fb.me/e/tCtWi4FBl

We hope to see you there!
Brian

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.pilchuckaudubon.org/>
Brian Zinke
email: director at pilchuckaudubon.org
Pilchuck Audubon Society
1429 Avenue D, PMB 198, Snohomish, WA 98290
[image: Facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/pilchuckaudubon> [image:
Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/PilchuckAudubon> [image: Instagram icon]
<https://instagram.com/pilchuckaudubon>