[Tweeters] Forward: Our Baby Robins are Gone?

Claudia Turner cjmackturner1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 15:38:45 PDT 2022

I live in Shoreline. After years of seeing fewer robins this has been a big year for them here on our block, including successful fledging. Yesterday I watched 3 fledglings glean the last of our raspberries, parent nearby. It seems like there are fewer crows in our neighborhood the last couple of years, perhaps this is why we’re seeing more babies? I don’t know why there might be fewer as I know alot of folks feed crows.

Claudia Turner