[Tweeters] unusual unidentified wail

dgrainger at birdsbydave.com dgrainger at birdsbydave.com
Sun Jul 3 09:04:28 PDT 2022

Another possibility: humans mimicking the owls. Once we were camping in
a State Park and owl conversation between parents and young began, tree
top snag to somewhere nearby. We could see the youngster because some
knuckleheaded campers nearby lit it with a powerful battery powered
lantern. That group also started mimicking the owl calls.