[Tweeters] Vandalism at Birding Sites

Teresa Michelsen teresa at avocetconsulting.com
Fri Jan 14 09:59:00 PST 2022

I’m sorry to hear of this as these are two of my favorite birding spots. The car alarm seems like the best approach, since if one goes off it might deter them from approaching other vehicles (or at Nisqually, alert the rangers to the issue).

Dogs, even in cars, are not allowed at Nisqually NWR so that option is out :) I agree that would be a good deterrent!!

Teresa Michelsen
Hoodsport, WA