[Tweeters] Help with owl i.d. please..Is this a screech owl in my screech owl box?

john dantoni dantonijohn at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 10:54:41 PST 2022

Hi Tweeters,Other than the obvious ones I'm not sure about my owl i.d's.  Would you take a look at the photo please and give your thoughts?https://www.flickr.com/photos/131774887@N06/51808920706/in/datetaken/I built this box originally for owls about 4 years ago but didn't seem to get any takers so I converted it into a wood duck box and that has worked out well.  Yesterday I noticed this owl in it though so I'm thrilled about that.  It was taking in some sun on a nice day here.All the best,John D'AntoniWenatchee/Malaga WA