[Tweeters] No PT SNOW today

Steve Hampton stevechampton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 12:53:51 PST 2022

Just a follow-up. The owl was not present at this spot this morning and
I've not heard of it being re-found. That's not a surprise given the rather
urban nature of the spot -- and they often change roost spots. I searched
Pt Hudson and Pt Wilson without success. It may still be around on some
rooftop (where the local crows will alert us), but could also be at
Flagler, Indian Island, or other more remote location. Based on eBird data,
this was the 3rd or 4th record for Jefferson County, though I'm sure there are
more records.

good birding,

--
Steve Hampton