[Tweeters] Birding in Trout Lake Area (SW Washington)

Kellie Sagen kelliekvinne at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 17:47:23 PST 2022

Hello Tweets,

If anyone has knowledge of the Trout Lake area I would love to hear where some good birding spots are. I was looking at eBird checklists under the hotspot name of "Trout Lake area" - a man named Mark Lundgren seems to be the main birdwatcher. I viewed a satellite map of that hotspot and it appears to be in the middle of a brown field. I am thinking that is not the actual location the birds on those checklists are being seen. Would like to visit sometime in June to see the Hermit and Nashville warblers. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Kellie Sagen
Lake Stevens