[Tweeters] Today's Birds

Charles Easterberg charleseasterberg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 11:46:41 PST 2022

There was a very black slate-colored junco at my feeder when I hung it up.
This is the seventh year out of the last eight that one has come to my
yard. Haven't seen any anywhere else around here in the decades I've been
here. I'm from Illinois where that's all I used to see, so maybe it feels
at home. Go figure.

There's a mallard-sized Canada goose at Meadowbrook Pond in NE Seattle
(35th Ave NE between NE 105th NE and 110th St NE.) Park at the community
center across 35th Ave NE on the W side and walk across at the crosswalk E
to the pond/park entrance.
Charles Easterberg