[Tweeters] Klickitat County - December editions

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:47:14 PST 2022

Hiya Tweets and inland NW birders,

I had the opportunity to join the birders of Klickitat for two days of Christmas Bird Counts - Saturday for Trout Lake - Camas Prairie, and Sunday for Lyle-Hood River. What a treat. We had great weather both days (if freezing your bits and pieces off counts as good weather!)

All in all, it was pretty quiet bird-wise, but I'll be updating the Klickitat County blog with these last two posts. Saturday has just been updated, (Klickitat County Birding: December 17th - Christmas Bird Count Round 1: Trout Lake-Camas Prairie<https://klickitatcountybirding.blogspot.com/2022/12/december-17th-christmas-bird-count.html>) and Sunday will follow once I get my feet back under me!

Cheers,

Tim Brennan
Renton

[https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjgQyenuLIVjwGN-EWA1Erxm3HWf4Uv5wZxZityzVE375lcqxHDMeDig6yIHXl8E-egpdgYi4BiPF_z7I5zidjOH2d64eln_tTKZBmwdZlggP4D4qYG0yXp8cN1OBESrVO_G0Net9suiM57_m8jHw4vFlT7UN3OznqRXhpocB_Ph91T7tJ42ngiaog02Q/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/TheKlickitatCage.PNG]<https://klickitatcountybirding.blogspot.com/2022/12/december-17th-christmas-bird-count.html>
December 17th - Christmas Bird Count Round 1: Trout Lake-Camas Prairie<https://klickitatcountybirding.blogspot.com/2022/12/december-17th-christmas-bird-count.html>
The More the Merrier! A sentence that no extrovert could disagree with, right? An important part of these silly trips I make is to try to st...
klickitatcountybirding.blogspot.com