[Tweeters] Edmonds CBC

Brian Zinke zinke.pilchuck at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:54:26 PST 2022

Hi Tweets,

The Edmonds Christmas Bird Count will be Saturday, December 17 and we could
use some more feeder/yard counters to ensure better coverage. If you live
within the circle boundaries, we'd love to have 30 minutes of your time
that day to count the birds at your residence.

Cities within the circle include: Edmonds, Mukilteo, Lynnwood, southern
Everett, Mountlake Terrace, Bothell, Mill Creek, Lake Forest Park, Kenmore,
and Maltby.

To view a map of the circle, please visit our CBC webpage here:
https://www.pilchuckaudubon.org/christmas-bird-count

If you'd like to help us out and participate, or if you have any questions,
please let me know.

Thanks!
Brian Zinke

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.pilchuckaudubon.org/>
Brian Zinke
email: director at pilchuckaudubon.org
Pilchuck Audubon Society
1429 Avenue D, PMB 198, Snohomish, WA 98290
[image: Facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/pilchuckaudubon> [image:
Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/PilchuckAudubon> [image: Instagram icon]
<https://instagram.com/pilchuckaudubon>