[Tweeters] Year-end round up of Washington State birds

byers345 at comcast.net byers345 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 11:26:42 PST 2022

Hello Tweeters,

Bill and I have travelled all over Washington state this year,
trying to find unusual birds and birds we hadn't seen before in the state.
We had some modest success, though we missed many exciting birds. I have
already shared birds from some of our earlier trips. The set of photos
below are either rare-for-me birds or nice photos. As is usually the case,
most of the photos were taken by my husband Bill.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/29258421@N07/albums/72177720304089349/page1

We wish you all great Christmas Bird Counts and exciting birding
in the new year! Charlotte Byers, Edmonds