[Tweeters] Marymoor Park (Redmond, King Co.) 2022-08-11
birdmarymoor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:51:02 PDT 2022
Tweets - a fine sunny day with some birds, but not a lot that was
unexpected. Still, really good to be out birding.
- Eurasian Collared-Dove - One at Compost Piles
- Cooper's Hawk - Many, many sightings, but we believe it was all one
- Hairy Woodpecker - Heard three times; 1-2 birds
- Peregrine Falcon - One interacting with swallows, seen from Lake
- Warbling Vireo - One heard singing from Dog Meadow, after a miss last
week. More should be coming through in migration soon
- Western Tanager - Two or three across the slough, including a fine
Misses included Rock Pigeon, Vaux's Swift, Bushtit, Red-winged Blackbird,
and Brown-headed Cowbird.
For the day, 59 species.
= Michael Hobbs
= BirdMarymoor at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tweeters