[Tweeters] Proposed Commercial Airport Locations-study

Martha Jordan mj.cygnus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 13:56:30 PDT 2022

Likely some of you are aware that Washington State created a Commercial
Aviation Coordination Commission back in 20219. Some may be aware of the
recent activity with the release of 10 proposed sites for a new commercial
airport within 100 miles of SeaTac, Two sites are in Skagit County, 2 in
Snohomish County and several other sites including near Enumclaw.
Your voice to protect vital agricultural land and bird habitat is
URGENTLY needed. You can read more about the Skagit and Snohomish counties
here:
https://nwswans.org/2022/08/27/proposed-airport-locations-your-voice-needed/

You can read about all the alternatives by clicking here:
https://engage.wsdot.wa.gov/cacc/
then look for "greenfields locations" or "existing airports"

If you need talking points, please email me off line at mj.cygnus at gmail.com
and I will send you the flyer that contains important information.
The DEADLINE for comments is Sept 15th.

Help protect vital avian habitat, and our local food production and open
spaces.

Thanks.
Martha Jordan
Everett, WA