[Tweeters] pacific slope flycatcher nest above porchlight

Dan Reiff dan.owl.reiff at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 00:31:15 PDT 2022

Hello Jody,
You are fortunate to have had them nest nearby and be able to observe them during nesting.
I would highly recommend that you look at the species account for this flycatcher at Birdsoftheworld.org
I have subscribed for many years and find it to be a wealth of information.
After I film a species and it‘s behavior, I will next do a deep dive into their species account.
There is so much information about each bird species there, that I will return later and find even more that I didn’t find the first, second or third times.
There are many layers of information provided there from overviews to research.
I believe you can access it through your WOS membership and it is available through some libraries.
Thank you,
Dan Reiff
MI

Sent from my iPhone