[Tweeters] Looking for decent brands of walkie-talkies

Vicki vickibiltz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:34:35 PDT 2022

I need a decent long lasting pair of non squelching walkie-talkies. I’ve no
idea what to look for, but I have several things scheduled and they would
be very handy. The last two pairs didn’t do what was needed, so I need
advice on this one. I don’t want to pay more than $150. That being said, I
also have no clue what a decent set would cost. I’d like several miles for
range, for when carpooling is again part of our program.
You can answer via tweeters in case others are interested in them.
Thanks,
Vicki Biltz
Vickibiltz at gmail.com

vickibiltz at gmail.com