[Tweeters] Marymoor 14 April 2022

B P Bell bellasoc at isomedia.com
Thu Apr 14 15:36:05 PDT 2022

Hi Tweets

With Michael still out of town, Mason and I got to "be" Michael.

Today was not what we might have expected for April - cold, overcast,
slightly rainy, and most important it was very slow birding.

In spite of that, we had a good day, even if many of the birds came slowly
and in low numbers (in some cases only one or two).

We wound up with 62 species for the day, with much effort.

Notable:

Cackling Goose

Mallard

Green-winged Teal (decent numbers)

Bald Eagle

Osprey

Sharp-shinned Hawk

White-crowned Sparrow (both pugentensis and gambelli)

A few Golden-crowned Sparrow still around

Savannah Sparrow

Wilson's Snipe

Misses: American Wigeon, Golden-crowned Kinglet, American Coot, Steller's
Jay

Brian H. Bell

Woodinville Wa

mail to bel lasoc a t iso me dia do t com