[Tweeters] 2022-04-10 The Road To Mount Olympus

Jack Daynes jackdaynes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 04:31:19 PDT 2022

Greetings Washington Birders,

Near the end of last February, I began a slow trip north from southern
California with intentions of following the entire Pacific Coast to
northwestern Washington. Last week I journeyed north through Western
Washington and completed my mission for this phase of my North American RV
tour.

The weather was not my friend through most of the trip. Things took a turn
for the better when I was in Sekiu. Bald Eagles, two adults and an
immature, swooped into the scene I was photographing, and began interacting
with each other and the gulls scavenging the remains that the fishermen
tossed them when they cleaned their catches.

(There are 42 images with dates, locations, and descriptions in this
episode’s gallery.)

<https://shadetreeimaging.com/2022-04-10-the-road-to-mount-olympus/>

Be well,

--
--
-- Jack --
==================================
<https://shadeTreeImaging.com/ <https://shadetreeimaging.com/>>
Wildlife Photography with
Emphasis on Birds
858-442-1907
Jack Daynes
Based in San Diego County, California.
==================================
I do not chase birds as much as I chase places.
I can enjoy the birds I meet, if I enjoy the place I meet them.
I live in a world that exists somewhere in between "See spot run" and
"E=MC²".
Find me at the intersection of Anywhere and Everywhere
in North America.
Birding is where you find it. Such places don’t always show up in brochures.