[Tweeters] Expanded Birder's Dashboard

Randy Robinson rwr.personal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 08:36:31 PST 2021

I have an expanded version of the Birder's Dashboard which supports all the
countries that eBird covers (253 if you're counting). You can find the
world version here:

BirdDash.net full-screen version (desktops, etc.)
BirdDash.net/md phone version

The dashboard is, I think, a simple interface to see recent eBird data. The
world version may be handy if you're traveling or just curious to see
what's happening in another part of the world.

I'm always interested in feedback, so if you have a suggestion or find a
problem please let me know.

Like the other versions of the dashboard this is a web application with no
cookies and nothing downloaded to your device. It does require internet
access.

The existing dashboard for Washington state that shows county boundaries is
still located here:

http://birdingwashington.info/dashboard/wa/ full-screen version
(desktops, etc.)
http://birdingwashington.info/dashboard/wa/md phone version

And the existing version for the U.S. and Canada is here:

http://birdingwashington.info/dashboard/ full-screen version
(desktops, etc.)
http://birdingwashington.info/dashboard/md phone version

Thanks,