[Tweeters] Orcas

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 18:52:03 PDT 2021

Among the many benefits of birding is that we often see cool non-avian wildlife.  At lunch today a guest was looking out the window to the Sound (in Edmonds) and thought she saw a distant Orca.  We raced over to the window and were treated to a brief view of what may have been a small family group... very large male, smaller female (we think) and two much smaller ones.  They came very close to the breakwater - south of pier - and then disappeared.  Nice add to my "yard" list!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android