[Tweeters] Thank you from Chicago

Jaculin Bowman jaculinb4 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 03:56:39 PDT 2021

Tweeters,
My husband and I just want to send a big Thank You to all who took the time
to send us a note with advice on the Red-breasted Sapsucker and Black
Swift. Your words of encouragement and very specific advice/directions,
certainly helped us to find our target birds. We thoroughly enjoyed
birding all of the King County area and we added three new lifer birds
to our personal lists. Your parks and preserves are just beautiful, and
the tweeters we met along the way were very friendly.

I was able to photograph 6 new bird species while there, bringing my ABA
photo total to 705, may not have done that without you!

Thank you again,
Jackie and Chris Bowman