[Tweeters] American Tree Sparrow at Green Lake

David Olsen orbicularisoculi at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:08:15 PDT 2020

Hi Tweets,

The American Tree Sparrow I reported on eBird 2 days ago was relocated by Dave Slager this afternoon. It continues to feed in the willow thicket just North of the Aurora crosswalk on the West shore of Green Lake. I am currently observing it loosely associate with foraging Yellow-rumped Warblers and Black-capped Chickadees in branches over the water. FYI the parking lots at the park remain closed, so you may have to find other means of transportation if you choose to look for it.

Happy birding,
David Olsen