[Tweeters] Stay home, stay healthy

Claire Acord cacord at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 12:59:13 PDT 2020

Good afternoon tweeters,
The current stay-at-home situation offers a great opportunity to spend some
time enhancing any plots of land attached to our residences to make them
more bird friendly. Plans can be made and supply lists organized, any
preliminary site work completed, and actually many gardening supplies and
plants can be ordered on-line. Great exercise, and chance to create, and
good for our precious birds...win, win & win.
This is a good place to start finding out about enhancing bird habitat, and
of course there are many books on the subject as well.
https://extension.wsu.edu/snohomish/garden/gardening-resources/wildlife-gardening-and-backyard-habitat/
stay well
Claire
Making a brush pile on Whidbey Island