[Tweeters] What bird book are you currently reading?

Ed Dominguez edomino.ed at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 10:49:23 PDT 2020

The Falcon Thief by Josh Hammer is a true detective story of a dogged
English police detective to pursues a daredevil egg thief around the globe
trying to nail him for stealing raptor eggs and selling them to Arabs. A
real thriller, good ornithological info and TRUE...I recommend it. Co
hosted the author at Third Place Books a few weeks ago.

Ed Dominguez
Seward Park Audubon Center