[Tweeters] Did I Miss a Birding Exemption to Stay At Home?

Kevin Lucas vikingcove at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 08:43:06 PDT 2020

Thank you for these posts, and thank you to Tweeters members and moderators
who allow such posts. Without these posts, posts of praise and celebration
would be worthless.

Unlike many birds, bird watchers with their binoculars, scopes, and attire
are often easy to spot & identify & observe from a great distance, like
utility line workers and emergency responders. Observers can safely guess
and assume why utility line workers and emergency responders are out there,
and be grateful to see them.

Sincerely,
Kevin Lucas
Selah, Yakima County, WA