[Tweeters] To bird, or not to bird, that is the question

Jon Houghton jon.houghton at hartcrowser.com
Sun Mar 22 20:07:26 PDT 2020

Hi Tweets - strange times indeed. But how much yard work can one take? I think I side with Josh. It's hard for me to see how being outdoors, perhaps even with a significant other or known birding buddy, can increase the odds that one will contract the virus or pass on latent germs from a previous exposure that has not yet made itself obvious. Certainly there are precautions to be taken while traveling together, buying gas, etc. Keeping ones distance from strangers is certainly mandatory. Who knows how long this all may last, but for sanity we (I, at least!) need to have some local alternatives to exotic trips (Spain? Arizona? even Walla Walla!) cancelled by the virus. Happy Birding - even if it's in your own backyard. - Jon Houghton

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone