[Tweeters] Sora at Greenlake and Nikon spotting scope still for sale

James David Greene merlinblu at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 15:19:58 PDT 2020

Hello Tweeters,Around midday today I heard but could not see the Sora at Greenlake. It was near the south end of the cattail area on the southeast part of the lake where it's been seen before.
Also I still have the Nikon Monarch 82mm angled spotting scope for sale. It is new in the box and I will let it go for $1200. I will also throw in a Manfrotto compact tripod at no extra charge.
Good birding,James Greene