[Tweeters] Heron nests in Magnolia

mcallisters4 at comcast.net mcallisters4 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 18:28:51 PDT 2020

Would the location be on the south side of the railroad trestle crossing
over the water, below the Hiram Chittenden locks? I remember herons nested
in that vicinity but my memories are vague at best. The Department of Fish
and Wildlife's PHS on the web shows 2013 as the year it was reported.

Kelly McAllister