[Tweeters] Snohomish Say's Phoebe and (likely) Mountain Bluebird

Josh Adams xjoshx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 13:13:31 PST 2020

Thanks to Maxine Reid for locating the Say's Phoebe while searching for the
Mountain Bluebird a couple days ago. I was unable to find it Wednesday
morning, but was able to locate it Thursday and swung by this morning and
found it again in the horse area on the east side of Shorts School Rd near
Snohomish.

The Mountain Bluebird had not been reported in several days, but a few
minutes ago I was scanning the radio tower field from my house and noticed
what I'm relatively confident was a drab Mountain Bluebird flycatching from
posts.

Nice to have good yard birds since I will be working from home for the
foreseeable future.

Josh Adams
Cathcart, WA