[Tweeters] Albuquerque, New Mexico: Request for Birding Recommendations

Peggy Mundy peggy_busby at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 16:58:18 PST 2020

Another suggestion, is the Bernardo Waterfowl Management Area of the Ladd S. Gordon Waterfowl Complex.  I see a lot of posts from there, and it is about half the distance from Albuquerque to Bosque del Apache.  Hope you got my previous reply, too!https://www.socorronm.org/attractions/ladd-s-gordon-waterfowl-complex-bernardo-waterfowl-area/

Peggy MundyBothell