[Tweeters] Bushtit Blog

Sarah Sloane sloane at maine.edu
Tue Jan 28 06:38:21 PST 2020

Hi all,

I have have been studying bushtits for 34 years now and am in the process of writing a book on my past and continuing work. To both share parts of that book before publication and to keep interested folks abreast of the upcoming 2020 field season, I have started a blog which can be found at https://bushtitsrule.blogspot.com <https://bushtitsrule.blogspot.com/> called The Secret Lives of Bushtits.

I am not an experienced blogger so this one is still in its infancy and may physically morph. I will post almost daily either the Current News From the Field once I restart my season in mid-March or fun information about bushtits or excerpts from my book. The latter I am posting in no particular order, so it’s a bit of a hodgepodge.

I hope some of you will find this blog fun! Note: I am sorely in need of bushtit photos. If you are willing to share some with me, please do! Any posted on the blog will be duly acknowledged and greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Sarah

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Dr Sarah A. Sloane