[Tweeters] Snow Goose Festival in Chico, CA

Sharon Howard clmssh at comcast.net
Sun Jan 26 20:05:46 PST 2020

I just returned from attending the Snow Goose Festival and it was wonderful, well-organized with many different activities.
We saw at least 24 different bird species, in addition to snow geese. The tundra swans were especially numerous as well as many white egrets, ibis, pintails, red tailed haws, bald eagles, and great white herons Should you have the opportunity to attend the event, I would highly recommend doing so.