[Tweeters] Caspian Tern over Beacon Hill

plkoyama at comcast.net plkoyama at comcast.net
Tue Jan 14 14:17:12 PST 2020

Tweets,
I was just talking to my daughter (home today w. school closures) about Paul Webster’s passing and the conversation eventually drifted to snow birds. She was listing the parade of birds at her feeders and commented that the odd thing she saw this morning was a Caspian Tern overflying her house, east to west. She moved recently from West Seattle, where she often saw them from her Junction apt., and now lives on Beacon Hill, quite close to the Jefferson Golf Course. I bet that bird is sorry he stuck around....
Penny Koyama, Bothell