[Tweeters] Looking Back on 2019

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 11:10:13 PST 2020

January 2020 - Another month, another year, another decade. Who knows what is ahead. This post look back briefly month by month on my birds and birding in 2019 - an excellent and very fun year. One photo from Washington each month and one from outside of Washington for each month (nine) when I birded out of state, mostly as part of the completed 50/50/50 Adventure.
What great birds/photos including Black Rosy Finches, Laysan Albatross, Connecticut Warbler, Flammulated Owl, Common Ringed Plover, Hudsonian Godwit, Yellow Browed Warbler, Mountain Plover, LeConte's Sparrow and Ross's Gull - among many others.

All I want for 2020 is good health, more good times with good friends, a photo of a Boreal Owl and of course a SMEW!!
https://blairbirding.com/2020/01/11/birds-and-birding-month-to-month-2019/