[Tweeters] listing software

David Heath drheath82 at frontier.com
Fri Jan 10 12:31:11 PST 2020

The 2030/1930 problem with AviSys is real. I experimentally entered a
bogus sighting and dated it "30"; in the list records it did indeed show
up as 1930, whereas a 2029 date showed up just fine.

That said, I'll be 84 in 2030, so if I'm still alive at that age and
still able to go birding, I'm really not going to care very much how it
shows up in the listing records -- I'll know I didn't really see
anything in 1930. I'll just be grateful for having a listing program I
understand and know how to make it do whatever I need it to.

David
Portland