[Tweeters] resending message--listing software (long)

plkoyama at comcast.net plkoyama at comcast.net
Thu Jan 9 12:19:57 PST 2020

Gary, why do you think 2030 will show as 1930, when 2020 is working ok? Do you get your annual updates from Kent Fiala/Faintlakes? He charges a token $3. If so, have you been in touch with him? If not, let me know and I’ll forward his e-mail to you.

I don’t know how much Avisys recording I’ll be doing in another 10 years, but like many others, I love this intuitive, fun to use system!
Penny Koyama, Bothell