[Tweeters] Ken Knittle

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 14:24:41 PST 2020

Hey Tweets,

I may have only met Ken once or twice in the field, but I'm convinced that nearly any inspiration I've gotten for chasing birds around the state could have its origins traced back to him. Even reading through the posts here... I know where that barn with the Rock Pigeons is in Pend Oreille County... I am constantly cooking up plans for Big Days in my head... my kids actually actively mock the fact that I've never seen a crow in Garfield County... and I can probably indirectly blame Ken for all of this joy.

I do hope his heavenly list is coming along well. Given every story I've heard of his sense of humor, I hope that they have the bloopers reel ready for him as well!

Cheers,

Tim Brennan
Renton