[Tweeters] Ken

littlebirder littlebirder at comcast.net
Tue Jan 7 15:27:11 PST 2020

So sorry to hear this. What a neat guy. He presented Arden and I with an award for our Big Year Record in 2012 at our local Audubon. Could say a lot but we all have our stories of him.He shall be missed. Thinking of Laurie and her loss.SherrySherry HagenVancouver, WAlittlebirder at comcast.net Verizon, Samsung Galaxy S9+
-------- Original message --------From: Mike & MerryLynn <m.denny at charter.net> Date: 1/7/20 2:45 PM (GMT-08:00) To: Tweeters <tweeters at u.washington.edu> Subject: [Tweeters] Ken
Hello All,
I just learned of Ken Knittles passing this
afternoon. Truely a pioneer of county birding in Washington
State. His contribution to our knowledge of birds in this region
should never be minimized or ignored. Got to go-more later Mike
Denny

--
Mike & MerryLynn Denny
Birding the Beautiful Walla Walla Valley