[Tweeters] Backyard birds; including hummers

Jvrhoden vrhoden at comcast.net
Fri Jan 3 19:40:01 PST 2020

We have 3 or so Anna’s year round at our feeders here in Vancouver. It’s a joy to wash dishes while enjoying aerial combat action at the window.
A new (for this year) and very welcome addition to the winter crew is a couple of Townsend’s Warblers. I’ve seen them on the suet block and flycatching.

Today I saw a Northern Flicker in a tree. That’s not unusual but when he spread his wings the lining was yellow. That is unusual. He appears to be an intergrade because he had a red mustache and crescent on his nape. That’s a new one for my yard list.

Vaughn Rhoden

Sent from Mail for Windows 10