[Tweeters] Putting up a hummingbird feeder now ? My FBOY

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 16:43:00 PST 2020

Now is an excellent time to put up a feeder as there are little or no flowers blooming.  My feeder does not get used for much of the year while flowers are in bloom and the hummers have "natural" food sources.  Once all the flowers disappear, around November, the hummers return to my feeders.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA