[Tweeters] Woodland Bottoms, Cowlitz County Vultures and Swifts

Larry Schwitters leschwitters at me.com
Sat Sep 21 16:56:30 PDT 2019

Jim,

Here’s the number of roosting Vaux’s the last 4 nights at the four closest major roosts north of Woodland.
Selleck JBLM Chehalis Rainier, OR
9/17 238 8761 1413 2900
9/18 2337 7192 3206 2805
9/19 2373 4691 718 6680
9/20 2747 8034 469 5491

I would suspect a lot of the swifts you saw came out of our new site in Rainier.

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah