[Tweeters] Knots in Ocean Shores

Dianna Moore osdlm1945 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 14:46:20 PDT 2019

Hey Tweets...Sorry for the delay in posting this. From Thursday, 9/19. Five
of us drove the beach from northern boundary of O.S. up to Copalis Beach
area and back, beginning about two hours before high tide (4:32pm) for best
shorebird viewing...and we hit the jackpot! Our best sightings (imho) were
the red knots, my first time for fall/juvenile plumaged birds.
Here is a link with photos to Judy's eBird report.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59966406

It was a fun time for all of us! We even found a shark on the
beach...partially eaten of course.

Dianna Moore
Ocean Shores