[Tweeters] Marcus Roening

Georgia Conti antep12 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 08:16:52 PDT 2019

Thank you, Marcus and Jan. These CBCs are just a few of the counts in
Mexico and all the leaders/guides/organizers are friends.......it's a big
country with many birds, great food, varied habitat, culture and color. I
am a leader for the CBC at Barro de Potosi (just south of Zihua/Ixtapa)
held every year on Dec 14. Last year was the first CBC for Lake Patzcuaro
(Dec 21). Any and all of these CBCs can use additional birders to help.
If you want to help with Lake Patzcuaro, you're welcome to stay in my
casita or house.

If you want specifics, let me know and I'll put you in touch with
organizers.

Georgia Conti