[Tweeters] American Tree Sparrow - no (Seattle)

pan panmail at mailfence.com
Thu Oct 31 18:49:31 PDT 2019

Tweets,

I spent a couple hours on Alki this morning, primarily haunting the Armeni boat ramp on the north side where a tree sparrow had been reported yesterday. I found a flock of White-crowned and Golden-crowned Sparrows, among them one with rust on the cap and eye line, white wing bars, smaller than the adult White-crowneds and chased by them, with dark on the upper bill and an orange lower mandible, but it was an immature White-crowned.

A few Dunlin have joined the Sanderlings and Black Turnstones on the south side the last couple days.

31 October, 2019,

Alan Grenon
Seattle

(Boo)