[Tweeters] Hooded mergansers Garfield Co, WA

Bob rflores_2 at msn.com
Wed Oct 30 14:22:36 PDT 2019

Just returned from two days birding Garfield Co. I will be sending out a full write up later I wanted to mention the following. On the 29Th I had a female hooded merganser at the Port of Garfield across the hey from the grain loading facility and a large flock, 35, at Lower Granite Dam with a large flock of buffleheads. Garfield County list shows hoodies as a code 4 bird so for some this could be an interest. Also at Willow Landing Rd I had a high overhead flock of sandhill cranes. Cranes are not on the County list I mention them as interesting because they of course are long gone.
Sent from my iPhone